Things have changed – please read carefully
We are very excited about being back and able to look after all our patients.
As you would expect, we have spent a lot of time and effort making our clinics as safe an environment as possible.
We practice social distancing in clinic – apart from obviously your hands on treatment with your clinician, who will be wearing appropriate PPE (mask, gloves and apron) as recommended by Public Health England and our governing body.
We need some help from you as well to help protect you, our staff and other patients at the clinic.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Be no earlier than 5 min before your appointment to reduce time in waiting areas
- Come on your own (guardians bringing children under 16 for treatment and carers allowed)
- You are required to wear a mask/face covering (Masks are available at reception for £1)
- Please also bring a large towel for your comfort on our treatment bench
- Maintain social distancing in clinic whenever possible
- Where possible, please avoid using public transport to attend clinic and travel directly from your home to clinic rather than via shops etc
- Please help us minimise use of our bathroom facilities, as we will need to disinfect after you have visited
If you are in one of the defined risk groups for COVID-19, we will need to get your chiropractor to quickly assess your risk and need over the phone before we can book you in. Also, if you haven’t already filled one out, please check your email for a COVID 19 consent form. It will be an email from us with a link to fill this out online – please do double check your spam/junk folder as it occasionally ends up there. If you are a New Patient to the clinic there will also be a Health Questionnaire to fill out, so please look out for two emails from us.
Thank you so much for understanding and working with us during this very difficult time. We are so pleased to be back and able to help you all again, but very mindful of needing to keep you, us, our other patients as well as our families and wider community safe.
Your experience at the clinic will be different to normal but our care and attention will be as it always is!