– updated 18th July 2021 –
MASKS STILL REQUIRED
As you would expect, we have spent a lot of time and effort making our clinics as safe an environment as possible. Despite the government easing of COVID-19 restrictions per 19th July 2021, as a health care setting, all our existing measures remain in place.
We practice social distancing in clinic – apart from obviously your hands on treatment with your clinician, who will be wearing appropriate PPE (mask, gloves and apron) as recommended by Public Health England and our governing body.
We need some help from you as well to help protect you, our staff and other patients at the clinic.
- Stay at home if you have any SYMPTOMS of COVID-19 (see below) or you have been asked to SELF-ISOLATE after contact with someone who was infected in the past 10 days
- Be no earlier than 5 min before your appointment to reduce time in waiting areas
- Come on your own (guardians bringing children under 16 for treatment and carers allowed)
- You are required to wear a mask/face covering (Masks are available at reception for £1) – unless medically excempt
- Please also bring a large towel for your comfort on our treatment bench if possible
- Maintain social distancing in clinic whenever possible
Symptoms of COVID-19 include: A new or unusual headache, runny nose, sore throat, cough, sneeze and loss of taste or smell
Also, please check your email for a COVID 19 consent form. It will be an email from us with a link to fill this out online – please do double check your spam/junk folder as it occasionally ends up there. If you are a New Patient to the clinic there will also be a Health Questionnaire to fill out, so please look out for two emails from us.
Thank you so much for understanding and working with us during this very difficult time. We are so pleased to be back and able to help you all again, but very mindful of needing to keep you, us, our other patients as well as our families and wider community safe.
Your experience at the clinic will be different to normal but our care and attention will be as it always is!