– updated 1st May 2022 –
MASKS STILL REQUIRED
in health care settings according to Public Health England
As you would expect, we have spent a lot of time and effort making our clinics as safe an environment as possible. Despite the government easing of COVID-19 restrictions, as a health care setting, we still have some important COVID measures in place.
We practice social distancing in clinic – apart from obviously your hands on treatment with your clinician, who will be wearing appropriate PPE (mask) as recommended by Public Health England and our governing body.
We need some help from you as well to help protect you, our staff and other patients at the clinic.
- Do not attend if you have tested positive for or have any SYMPTOMS of COVID-19 (see below)
- If you have been in contact with someone later diagnosed with COVID-19, please only come to the clinic after a negative COVID test (either lateral flow home test or a PCR test is fine)
- Be no earlier than 5 min before your appointment to reduce time in waiting areas
- Come on your own (guardians bringing children under 16 for treatment and carers allowed)
- You are still required to wear a mask/face covering – unless medically excempt
- Please also bring a large towel for your comfort on our treatment bench if possible
- Maintain social distancing in clinic whenever possible
Symptoms of COVID-19 include: A new or unusual headache, runny nose, sore throat, cough, sneeze and loss of taste or smell
Also, please check your email for a COVID 19 consent form. It will be an email from us with a link to fill this out online – please do double check your spam/junk folder as it occasionally ends up there. If you are a New Patient to the clinic there will also be a Health Questionnaire to fill out, so please look out for two emails from us.
Thank you so much for understanding that although society is gradually removing COVID restrictions, as a healthcare practice we are still obliged to follow Public Health England advice and retain some measures in place for the safety of our patients and staff.